An ordinary general meeting of the SLCM will be held on Friday, 7th of July 2017 from 2.00pm to 3.30pm (after the CME) at the Aldo Castellani Auditorium of the Medical Research Institute, Colombo 8.
The OGM will be preceded by a lecture titled “Real Time PCR – A Revolution in Diagnostics” by Dr. Kavita Khadke, Technical Head – Molecular Biology, Himedia Laboratories Pvt. Ltd .
The agenda is as follows.
1. Minutes of the previous Ordinary General Meeting
2. Matters arising from the minutes
3. Change of Directors of SLCM
4. Annual Scientific Sessions 2017 and the 2nd South Asian Melioidosis Congress
6. Revision of Hospital Infection Control Manual
7. Laboratory management structure
8. Improving virology services
9. Establishing a joint committee of Colleges to discuss national issues common and pertaining to laboratories
10. Launch of “National Strategic Plan for Combating AMR in Sri Lanka”
11. Any other matters
a. College allocation from MOH
b. Ongoing projects
c. SLCM face book account
Dr. Thushari Dissanayake / Dr. Nayomi Danthanarayana
Hony Joint Secretaries