Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Sri Lanka College of Microbiologists 2017
The AGM of the SLCM will be held on 27th of October 2017 (Friday) from 11.30am to 4.00pm at the “On Golden Pond”, Hotel Taj Samudra, No 25, Galle Face Centre Road, Colombo 3.
Please be present.
The agenda is as follows.
(1) Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
(2) Matters arising from the minutes
(3) Annual Report
(4) Statement of Accounts
(6) Address by the out-going President
(7) Induction of the new President.
(8) Election of office Bearers
(9) Lighting of traditional oil lamp
(10) Address by the new President
The sub-committee for the selection of Vice President has recommended Dr. Shirani Chandrasiri as the Vice President for this term.
The following nominations were received in respect of the following posts.
Dr. Pavithri Bandara
Dr. Kishani Dinapala
Dr. Nadisha Badanasinghe
Dr. Roshan Jayasuriya
7 Council members
Dr. Geethika Patabendige
Dr. Rohini Wadanamby
Prof. Nilmini Chandrasena
Dr. Samanmalee Gunasekara
Dr. Jananie Kottahachchi
Dr. Lakmini Wijesooriya
Dr. Dilini Nakkawita
1. The incoming President (current President Elect) to be included in the Selection Committee to select the Vice President.
2. To have a scheme where SLCM funds members to participate in international conferences. The number to be sponsored and the method of selection shall be determined by a sub-committee.
Dr. Thushari Dissanayake / Dr. Nayomi Danthanarayana
Hony Joint Secretaries